Friday 9 September 2011

TAOP - Evidence of action.

Outline: Produce one photograph in which it can be seen that something has happened. 




My original thought here was to photograph something broken, but then thought I would have to break something in order to do it so I chose the photograph something else.
The ideas that came to mind were all kitchen based so I headed off to the kitchen to see what I could set up. But after a few failed attempts I decided on the set up below:


Conclusion: I must say I'm rather happy with this image. I've set it up to look as though the little boy has just had all the milk from the bottle by keeping milk drops in the bottle but also focussing in on the bottle  with the little boy walking away in the background. I kept the lid in the frame to make it look more believeable that the bottle had just been opened, emptied and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment