Friday 9 September 2011

TAOP - Rain.

Outline: Imagine a cover on one subject: rain. You should produce a single, strong, attractive photograph that leaves no one in doubt about the subject.

I didn't want to get an image of a street scene on a rainy day. I really enjoyed the exercise in the previous chapter about rain so wanted to attempt to be creative.
As we learned about symbolism earlier in the chapter, I decided to use symbols for rain instead of photographing actual rain and didn't have to wait for a rainy day either.



Conclusion: This was a good exercise and I tried to encorporate as much as I could from what I have learned through this chapter. I have used symbolism for rain, as well as turning to black and white so as to not take focus of the title on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment