Tuesday 15 February 2011

Waiting.....

So, I finished the last exercise a little while ago and am now waiting to be able to start the next exercise (A sequence of composition). I know I could always go out and find a suitable landscape scene but I really do want to try it in a situation with people first. But for that it means going to one of the cities nearby and i haven't had the opportunity as yet.
I have never really photographed strangers ( just unsuspecting friends :) ) or focused on street scenes before so this is why I'd like to take a big leap out of my comfort zone and see what I can come up with. A landscape seems too easy as that is what i tend to photograph a lot. Dont get me wrong, I do love landscape photography though.

I'm excited to see what i can achieve with the next exercise and hopefully will get to venture out soon, pending on the lovely british weather. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment